Thursday 12 April 2012

My Auto-biography

Hi everyone! Here's Victor. Owner of Pirate Channel. If you want to know more about me I'm from Chile, in the south of the world. Whereabouts? Santiago, the capital city. specifically in San Miguel, the cradle of a famous rock band here in Chile, Los Prisioneros.

I was born on 13th January, 1993.I studied in the Liceo Salesiano Manuel ArriarĂ¡n, popular called "Don Bosco La Cisterna" or simply "El Bosco" a place where  another famous band studied too, Chancho en Piedra.
Currently I'm studying public administration in the Universidad de Chile and writting this new blog.

I love play and see too the roll hockey, a game so fast and dizzy where see a few of goals are uncommon. I like too listening music and be on Facebook but overcoat talk with my friends and with new people.


No comments:

Post a Comment